The Outreach Team meets monthly to provide opportunities for local community outreach and then mobilizes people to participate in the efforts. We have developed several awesome opportunities for you, as an individual, or family, or Life Group to participate in as we take the Gospel into our community.
Training and Equipping
Outreach Training and Equipping will occur on Saturday, November 10th at 9 AM in the Fellowship Hall. Enjoy coffee and donuts as you learn how to turn up your evangelistic temperature and how to share your faith!
Missions & Missions Lead Team
The Missions Lead Team meets monthly to help others increase their knowledge and understanding of missions, to help instill within others a desire for mission work, and to support the followers of Jesus Christ as they impact their world.
The Missions Lead Team plans and oversees projects and activities that strengthen missions within the church. They plan and oversee “Moments for Missions”–a monthly highlight of a missionary/mission organization during the worship service. They inform the church of the work or needs or prayer requests of the missionaries we support. They also communicate with missionaries on the field.
To learn about the organizations and missionaries we support, read more here…
Short Term Mission Opportunity
Samaritan’s Purse: Operation Christmas Child
The Missions Lead Team is organizing a trip to the Twin Cities to work on-site at the Samaritan’s Purse Warehouse to prepare shipments of collected shoeboxes. There are a limited amount of spaces available (up to 5 more people). The trip is being planned for December 6, 7, 8. You would work several shifts on the assembly line packing shoeboxes for shipment to other countries. If you are interested in this opportunity and want to know more, please contact Jerry and Joyce Duey for more detail.
Brian and Robyn Wallace
Thank you for your prayers and partnership with us in our ministry with Extreme Response in Quito, Ecuador.
1) That we remember there is only 1 Savior, and it is not us! May we seek him always! Still a challenge when we face hard times. We want to “fix it”, but can slip into roles that are not ours, but His alone.
2) The Lord will bring new financial team members to fill the gaps in our budget.
3) For Robyn to have a plan B for self-care and consistent work with our recent budget change.
4) For Noel as she starts school the end of August. Change is hard for her particularly and the first month is often bumpy.
5) For a new position we are forming in our afterschool program that will focus on microbusiness, mentorinig, and leadership skills. More updates to come!
6) MORE MISSIONARIES TO HELP US!
7) That we will find the right new pup after we tragically lost ours this August. Little hearts need mending.
8) PRAISE for wonderful time with family that came to visit us in August!
9) PRAISE for a mini-getaway for our little family to have some time together this summer.